About the Course
This online CPD UK accredited mental health awareness module is recommended for all employees and those working in a voluntary capacity.
If you hold a position with managerial responsibility, you can complete this module. However, we would recommend either our face to face Intermediate or Advanced Masterclasses as more appropriate alternatives.
The module starts with a set of pre-course questions followed by a series of short videos each associated with a set of questions to reinforce key points. It should take about 1 hour to complete.
We recommend this module is completed every two years.
- To increase understanding of prevention, promotion, detection, early intervention and supporting recovery of mental health problems.
- To reduce stigma associated with mental health problems.
- To support the development of mental health strategies within the workplace.
- To increase awareness of positive and negative coping mechanisms including substance misuse.
- To raise awareness of work related stress, anxiety, depression, self-harm, suicide and the risk and protective factors associated with these.
- To provide information and increase awareness on how to access appropriate support and intervention, including emergency management.
- Foundation Online Mental Health Awareness