About the Course
This CPD UK accredited face to face mental health awareness session is delivered by consultant psychiatrists over the course of half a day.
It is recommended for employers and employees who have management responsibility for their colleagues and who are most likely to be able to identify mental health problems at an early stage.
We recommend this is completed every three years.
Priced on a per delegate basis. Discounted rates available for bulk purchase.
To express your interest in attending this masterclass please email email@example.com
- Increase understanding with regards to how mental health problems can be prevented;
- Promote mental health and wellbeing in the workplace;
- Raise awareness and increase detection of work related stress and mental health problems;
- Increase knowledge to support early intervention;
- Provide information relevant to emergency management; and
- Offer pragmatic guidance with regards to how recovery can be supported.
- Intermediate Mental Health Awareness