Friday, 22nd March
9:00am - 4:30pm
Altlantic Business Centre
Atlantic Street Altrincham
- Book Now
Education Level 3 Face to Face Advanced Mental Health Masterclass
This intensive, fast paced, face to face, CPD UK accredited mental health masterclass is delivered by consultant psychiatrists over the course of a full day.
It is recommended for those working in the education sector who hold a position of responsibility relevant to supporting the mental health and wellbeing of pupils, students and staff; safeguarding children; and implementing development plans and policies.
We recommend this is completed every three years.
The cost includes refreshments with lunch and free supporting material is provided.
For more information or to arrange booking please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This masterclass offers . . .
- An essential level of information regarding child development.
- Practical advice on promoting positive mental health and wellbeing and implementing strategies aimed at preventing mental health problems from developing.
- Helpful information to allow recognition of risk factors and early warning signs that may indicate the presence of mental health problems.
- Relevant information to increase understanding of mental health disorders that can commonly affect children and young people.
- Pragmatic advice for prevention and early intervention strategies that can be implemented at school, at home, and in the community.
- Sensible and realistic information regarding the management of emergency and non-emergency presentations so that concerns regarding mental health problems can be appropriately addressed.
- Information to encourage positive environments and cultures that allow mental health problems to be talked about, stigma to be reduced, and positive mental health and wellbeing to be promoted.
Face to Face training
Please contact us at email@example.com for more information on our face to face training sessions.